It’s Round and It’s White: – Rules and Regulations
The main purpose of It’s Round and It’s White is to build a community of football fans to participate in intelligent and constructive discussions about the game. Our wish is for all website members to interact with each other in a friendly, respectful and sensible manner.
So please take a few minutes to read through these rules before participating.
All posts must be civil and tasteful
- Any posts that are considered offensive will be removed/edited by the website moderators, and may result in a user’s posting privileges being removed.
- We do not allow links or information relating to illegal activity, including pornographic, warez, drugs or hate sites.
- Any posts that contain obscene language or profanity will be removed immediately.
- We also ask users to try and refrain from using “text talk” in their blog comments or forum posts; this can make messages difficult to understand. Excessive usage of “text talk” will result in a warning.
- Advertising via images or links within posts is not accepted without prior consent from a member of staff.
Content from other sources
- Content must not be copied and pasted from other web sources, this can result in legal issues for the website. Only articles that cannot be found anywhere else on the internet will be published on the site.
Use of capital letters
- Typing in block capitals is considered shouting; please use capital letters sensibly throughout the website.
- Any posts or comments used to incite conflicts between members or third parties are strictly forbidden.
- When challenging other users’ opinions please do so thoughtfully and constructively without personal attacks or insulting the other person. Anyone abusing other members for no reason will be warned/banned.
- There is a maximum of ONE account is allowed per user. We are able to track IP addresses and match them with other accounts. Please open one account and stick with it, rather than changing accounts. If you are experiencing problems with your account, please contact Graham directly via the website email address, or notify a moderator.
Posting Personal Contact Information
- Users are not permitted to post personal contact information within the website. This includes addresses and telephone numbers. ANYONE, including guests and prospective new users, will be able to view anything posted publicly – this policy is designed for your own protection.
Read our Guide and Guidelines